Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This week I'm taking a white water kayak class in preparation for a trip this Sunday where we run the Lower Deschutes. Last night we practiced wet exits and bracing. I've been seeing some guy around town that rides a little scooter that carries his little rodeo kayak AND his bike! That's the setup I need, I have to get a picture of the guy.

The Cascade Cycling Classic starts tomorrow so there are a lot of cyclists in town. I passed some of the Webcor Team at lunch the yesterday on my way to the gym. I'm not sure how much I'll get to watch of the stages. I'm going to try to get out for the downtown crit Saturday night. This year they are adding a townie race for everyone. Your townie has to weigh at least 30 pounds and have less than 5 gears. DAMMIT, mine has 7 gears. I'll be sure to get some pictures of that "race", costumes are encouraged!

Sorry, no pictures today. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I can't do the race, so if you want to borrow my cruiser....it's super cute! You can carry off black with pink flowers! :)