Saturday, July 01, 2006

I woke up early and couldn't sleep, so I got up at 5:30 and watched the Prologue of the Tour de France. After Floyd's last minute flat tire, I wanted George to win. SO CLOSE! I really really enjoy watching bike racing. I like that everyone trains hard and tapers, strategizes and plans and then they all come together and are chasing the same thing. Sure, there are sprinters and climber, domestiques and leaders, but everyone really just wants to do their best. Ok, enough gushing.

Today I led the spirited Bend Bella Cyclists group mountain bike ride. There were 7 of us and we had a great ride. I captured a few pictures, and got about 5 new mosquito bites. I think I'm the only one getting bit. It sucks....literally.







I attempted to get artsy, but the shadows ruined this picture. That, or my photo taking ability did.

No comments: