Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today is randmoness:

I love peanut butter. I came to that conclusion as I sat licking the peanut butter granola bar wrapper I had for my afternoon snack before my swim workout tonight. I love the smell of it and the taste of it in small quanitites. I can't just eat a spoonful of peanut butter though.

It was odd, I had to drive my car today so that it wouldn't die. It sits without use for so long that it regularly dies and we have to recharge the battery with our other car. HAHAH - weird problem to have I guess. I drove to the gym and did a monster noon workout and then hopped back in the ac to cool down. That part was nice.

To accompany our dinner I made some homemade-from scratch jalapeno cheese focacia bread. It completely rocks. I love it, I want to marry it.

Say hello to my little nephew.




Randomness off.

No comments: