Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yesterday after work I met Pat for a ride, he's here with his family on summer vacation and OF COURSE brought his mountain bike. I met Pat through a group of friends I used to ride with back in San Diego. He lives over in the hot state (Arizona), so I imagine our weather was a nice break. We went out COD, across ELV, up Grand Slam and over and down Storm King, continuing across the highway. I can see the flagging for some of the trails that are part of the Wanoga expansion. Wow, won't that be nice! Woohoo. About one mile into our ride I realized I left the camera behind. Boooooo, no pictures again today.

The first stage of the CCC is today and ends atop Pilot Butte. I think I'll try to take a late lunch and head up there to watch the finish and cheer them on.

Cheers!

No comments: