Tuesday, October 24, 2006

For those of you here in Bend reading this, here is a great deal! I've gone to Karen for massages in the past and will continue to do so in the future. She's been working on my back and shoulders that get tight from rowing and swimming. She is fully licensed now, and practices out of her house over by Newport Market. I recommend her to anyone and everyone. So please, if you take her up on these great offers, tell her I sent you!

Here is and exerpt from the email she sent out:

Last week I received license # 13420 from the state of OR- just in time to head to Hawaii as the massage therapist for the Timex Multi Sport Team competing in the Ironman World Championships.

As a way to say thanks to all those who helped me during school and as a way to welcome new clients, I will be offering some introductory pricing and package deals.

Introductory Prices:
1st massage is only $35 for a 75 min therapeutic massage (regularly $65)
$10 for a 20 min sports recovery massage (regularly $20)

Package Deals:
4 x 20 min sports recovery massage $65
8 x 20 min sports recovery massage $120
Unlimited monthly sports recovery massage $180


Thank you,
I look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Karen Kraus
541-550-0849
circlekay@gmail.com


AWESOME DEAL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 53-year-old dad cheated on my mom with a 26-year-old massage "therapist" that worked out of her home near the Newport Ave. Market, so when I saw the first few sentences of your post, I FLIPPED OUT!

Hah! Her name isn't Karen, though.