Monday, October 23, 2006

Sunday was the last official group mountain bike ride of the season for the Bend Bella Cyclists. I went out with the spirited group on a nice 3 hour ride from Swampy Sno-park to Pine Mtn Sports. Upper and lower Whoops was in awesome condition, as was all of Phil's. There's nothing like railing those long sweeping corners under tacky conditions. The riding doesn't officially stop for our club, it's just more spontaneous over the winter months.

I borrowed these pics from my friend Chandra who actually was good enough to take some of the ride.

Here is the whole group up at Swampy Sno-Park getting ready to ride.



Chandra and Kim were good enough to take pictures of the conversational ride. Check out Broken Top in the weeee background. SNOW!



Here we are afterwards eating chips and the BEST salsa ever! Some people are drinking beer but I would never do that, it isn't good for you.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

LOL Ok, I was drinking coffee when I read that last sentance, and now there is coffee all over my desk! Could you even write that with a straight face? :P

Heidi said...

hehehe What? I have no idea what you're talking about.