Thursday, October 26, 2006

When I ride to the gym at lunch I take the most direct route…the parkway. For those who don’t know, the speed limit is 45 on the parkway but I’m not sure why, because no one is even going close to that speed…except me on my bike. Today in the bike lane there was a little smurf figurine. Remember The Smurfs? When I was little they were huge! I had Smurf sheets, pillowcase, and comforter. I would help me mom make homemade blueberry muffins and then watch Smurf cartoons on Saturday morning. I was too cool

Here is me right before putting my helmet and glasses on and stepping outside for my ride to work yesterday in subfreezing temps.



You know, even though it isn’t legal to drive around with studded tires until November, I heard at least 3 cars with them on yesterday while riding to the pool. Come on people, it’s a little early. Besides, it’s supposed to get up to 70 this weekend I heard!

No comments: