Monday, June 05, 2006

I carbo loaded at the brewery Saturday night so I was good to go again Sunday. My first ever pair of official baggies came in the mail Saturday so I had to test them out.



Besides them being longer than I'd like, they are really very comfortable, even after a lot of saddle time. I had a bazillion errands to run around town and they worked great. I didn't even look like too big a goof at the library as I browsed for books on Italy. We want to take a short day trip when we are in Chamonix. Looks like Aosta, Italy will be the closest.

The river is almost ready for floating now, it just needs to get about 10 degrees hotter out before the floating armada starts. Can't Wait! We took the doggies down to swim yesterday evening. They have really rough lives here in Bend.

No comments: