Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Summer is here in full effect. I saw people floating the river this weekend and the River Shuttle even started up. Now they have taken ALL exercise out of floating because you don’t have to walk back to your car when you’re done. Just hop on the shuttle!

After two days of heavy road riding, I took it down a notch and rode to the pool after work. I did an easy mile freestyle, practiced a bit of backstroke that my friend Chandra gave me guidance on, and then rode home. In the evenings they split the Olympic Pool into two 25 meter pools so it can accomodate more people.



It being Monday and all, we had to go to locals night at Deschutes. It’s not my fault, it’s just what you do here on Mondays. After an Inversion IPA and Mirror Pond Pale Ale I was all set for Tuesday

No comments: