Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back on Track

Ok, let's catch up. Nothing is broken - just a bit of road rash, bruises, swelling, and some stiffness. What a relief! I sure have to give props to my chiropracter Jim Wilkens at Cascade Chiropractic Center. He was able to get me in right away and do a nice job on my neck and shoulder.

Here is a nice picture I took on my ride at lunch Thursday before the crash.



We went and saw Jackass 2 on Friday night. Sitting and drinking beer while laughing was a great way to spend the evening. The broccoli cheddar ale soup at The Dowtowner helped too. It is definitely soup weather.

Saturday night we went to watch April in a Lava City Roller Doll match. She skates for 12 Gauge Rage and they were taking on Moulin Rouge in a battle for the championships. The place was PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those not "in the know", Bend has a womens roller derby league of teams who go head to head against each other. The matches consist of 3 twenty minute rounds where they battle it out for points. There are rules and everything, however blocking and knocking each other down seems to be encouraged! I had a great time even though April's team lost by the narrowest margin. I didn't take too many good pics, but here are a couple.





1 comment:

Chandra said...

Great pictures! God that was fun :)