Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snow, snow, and more snow

What have I been up to? Skate skiing and cross country skiing. The road to the mountain has been less than stellar. Seems every day we head up we pass at least 2 accidents.





And these weren't even the little cars with bald tires and no chains that fishtail all the way up the highway!

The grooming at the Nordic Lodge has been a joke. I think they are grooming once in the morning and then just letting the powder pile up all day. I've skied "Woody's Way" more times than Liza Minnelli has been married, and been around the oval at least 40 times. I'm ready for them to groom more trails. GOOD AND READY! So Sunday we xc skied out to Tumalo Falls for a change of scenery and pace. That sure woke up the stabilizer muscles in my knees!

Tumalo Falls in the winter is still very pretty.



No comments: