Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Friday!

My hip is feeling better today (I don't think it's fractured) and I have a dr. appt at 10, then a chiro appt to get my neck realigned this afternoon. I woke up with a really kinked neck and shoulder. Since I have all those appt's and I'm sore, I drove today. Well, I tried to drive but my car wouldn't start since I hardly ever drive it. Derek has the day off like most Americans so he helped jump start it and off I went. What next?

The recent winds destroyed my yard. All my plants are blown down and leaves are everywhere.



Could be worse, I could live along the coast where everything is flooded and closed. All we got is a tiny bit of rain. AND SNOW IN THE MTS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hope your doc has nothing but good news for you. It's starting to snow lightly here at the SR library...