Friday, November 03, 2006

HA! I might as well have washed my car yesterday. Sure thing, I posted about how nice it was outside for my ride on Wednesday, and then yesterday...BAM I was hit with high winds coming at me from every direction on my lunch ride. It was laughable!!! I struggled to get any sort of steady cadence or to settle into any kind of respectable rhythm. I was, however, happy to get another ride in before the rains hit.

About 6:00 this morning my dog awoke me by shoving her wet head up into my hand as it dangled over the side of the bed. She likes water and she doesn't mind just sitting out in the yard while it pours. It's super.

Not much planned for this weekend since I'm not sure exactly what the weather will do. If there is a break in the rain I'll probably go for a ride, if not, maybe a swim. One thing is for sure though...IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend.

No comments: