Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pace yourself

Today we're having a big Thanksgiving potluck at work...only I didn't bring anything. I was going to bake a loaf of herb bread, but was lazy last night after I got home from the gym. I'm making green bean casserole for tomorrow though- we're heading to some friends' house around the corner from us. Everyone loves leftovers, right? Derek and I are going to cook a turkey Sunday so that we can have leftovers. We actually have two 14 pounders since they were free if you spent $100 at Fred Meyers.

My ride to work this morning was a bit sloppy. I took the river trail and cut across Farewell Bend Park. The sun was out, billions of ducks were gathered by the river and I happily splashed through the puddles as I watched car after car pass by, all loaded with snowboards and ski's heading up to Bachelor. That's where I'm headed tomorrow (and Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday)!

Have a good Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Happy Turkey Day! :) Hope the snow is great.