Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm behind on posting but I am up to the same old stuff. Let's see - I got another lunch ride in before we had our little spat of rain the other day. My commutes have been hot then cold and I never know what to wear. This morning I was hoping to wake up to some snow, but nope. It's cold enough for snow...31 degrees, but nothing is falling from the sky. I have to put the studs on my bike this weekend. I probably could have used them this morning because the roads were icy.
Last night we packed into Cascade Lakes Brewery for a combo of locals night and to get our season passes. That place was a madhouse!!!!!!! I had a couple IPA's, chatted with a bunch of people, and picked up my pass. Now it just needs to snow so they can groom some nordic trails up at the mountain!!!! PRAY FOR SNOW

My html class is going well, I finished my first week/session and am now going to work on rewriting the entire Bend Bella Cyclist site in proper html. It will take me forever to learn all the formatting for the style of the pages so there will be no short term change. But, it gives me something real to practice on.

That's about it.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

It's snowing in Sunriver! :)

Heidi said...

No snow here, I'm on snow watch.