Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Since I've been hearing about rain in the forecast for the next few days, I went for a lunch ride yesterday. It was pretty dang nice out. By nice, I mean that the wind was low (2-4 mph), the temperature was good for a nice tempo ride where you're too hot if you wear very much, and the sun was shining nicely. I threw together a nice loop and was happy to work the rest of the day with tired legs.

I have to write about the little girl at the pool last night, because she reminded me of how I probably seem I was as a kid. She was getting dressed in her suit and her mom asked her about the bruise on her knee and ankle. She said, "Oh mom, Erica and I were just playing." to which her mom replied, "What were you playing?" The little girl shrugged at her and responded, "We were seeing how hard we could run into the wall." AHAHAHAHAHAHA kids.

Tonight there is a Bend Bella Cyclist meeting at the Deschutes Public Library so that will be fun to see everyone together again.

Her is my little nephew Andrew, and his brother David aka Batman!



2 comments:

Chandra said...

:0 Gasp! I just noticed...it's not the Deschutes County Library...it's just the Deschutes Public Library! I know, it seems like a small thing, but it's really not. We're not part of the country, we're a special district. :)

Heidi said...

aha - changed!