Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bend got a new fm radio station this week. 92.7 is supposed to be playing modern rock. We'll see (or hear). I took their online survey a couple weeks ago and gave them my 2 cents worth. Apparently somewhere around 300 respondents...well, responded. I hope they listen and play some newer more cutting edge stuff and not just the same old stuff the other stations play.

I've been on my trainer a lot lately spinning. I invited some people over to spin with me tonight (ride bikes indoors on trainers). It provides extra motivation usually if you aren't just alone riding. Though I don't seem to have too much of a motivation problem since I love riding so much. I rode to the library the other day and outside I saw this sad sight.

Alone and silent
Tape, scratches, and loose cables
Love me, I need it

No comments: